Tucson Clinic of Botanical Medicine
(Principle herbalist: Charles W. Kane)
- Providing herbal consultation and formulation services, with the aim of dysfunction alleviation and wellness augmentation.
- Addressing not just the outward symptom-set, but also the underling pattern of dysfunction. In other words: the application of Constitutional Herbal Medicine.
- Applied Medical Botany: the collection, preparation, and dispensement of native-wild plants (and non-natives too) with the primary goal of client betterment.
- Correct herbal preparation: drawn from established botanical preparation technique of a century ago, when pharmacists dealt mostly with herbs and derivatives thereof.
- Over twenty-five years’ experience: Kane’s understanding of the subject is rooted in hand’s-on involvement.