Bear with me as I list a number of steps that helps me to screen out non-serious people.
- Contact me via the form on the Contact Page, with your name, email, phone number, a brief description of the main complaint, and the best time to call back. I’ll then call (within 24-48 hrs.) so we can discuss the issue and determine if the problem can be address with herbal medicine. Aside from the initial contact, it’s important that we communicate by phone (voice). Please – no emails or texts.
- Once it’s established that I may in fact be of help (I’m honest about this and will offer a referral if I think my services will be inadequate), we can proceed.
- For new clients (first appointment only) a deposit of $80.00 needs to be first mailed (or paypal) to me. I find that this deposit process virtually eliminates no-shows.
- Once I receive the deposit, I’ll call to set up an appointment (9am-4pm M-F) and send (email) the intake forms and directions to the office (TBA, Tucson, AZ).
- I do not internet/skype consult. Consultations need to be in-person.
- Consultations are by appointment only.
A couple of things to keep in mind
I’ve been a practicing herbalist since the 90s. This span of experience has has allowed me explore and discard many herbal elements that are simply ineffectual or distracting (of which there are many). I have a no-nonsense view of the subject; meaning, my therapeutic evaluations are based on western scientific interpretations of illness and health. To depart from these rational principles, I believe does the client (and herbal field) a disservice.
If an appointment is missed, with the exception of emergencies, without rescheduling or canceling 24 hours before the appointment, a cancellation fee of $40.00 will be charged for an initial appointment, or $20.00 for follow-up appointments. If an appointment needs to be reschedule (within the 24-hour period) and there is an available opening that same day, then the cancellation fee will be waived. (I’m respectful of your time, please be respectful of mine)
Our relationship is completely confidential. Any information about you will not be shared without your written consent.